BREEZE TEX® is non porous film which is manufactured from polyester elastomer and has excellent moisture permeability, breathability, waterproof and windproof character.
- Non porous film (using polyester as a raw material)
- Excellent waterproof (water pressure resistance) and breathability (moisture permeability)
- Flexible and soft feel
- Superior heat resisting and embrittlement resisting property comparing to urethane film
- Recyclable with polyester fabrics
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®(Class 1) (in Type CS-20-5-9)
- Outdoor clothes / Sports wear
- Rain wear
- Working wear
- Bed sheet e.t.c.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®(Class 1)
BREEZE TEX® (Type CS-20-5-9) is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®(Class 1).
It has passed rigorous analytical tests targeting over 350 hazardous chemical substances and can be used with confidence.
Promotion Movie (in Japanese)
BREEZE TEX is registered trademark of OG FILM CORPORATION.